Careful, Comprehensive, Certified
Certified Aircraft Maintenance for the care of your airplane
“Since we contracted our fleet maintenance with CAM last year, the availability rate of our planes has improved over 100 percent.”
—Tony Rohloff, Premier Flight Academy
Certified Aircraft Maintenance is an FAA Part 145 Maintenance Repair Organization and offers a full range of maintenance and repair services for all personal and corporate aircraft. Our hangar is staffed by certified and factory-trained mechanics available 24/7.
Among our services:
- Airframes – CAM mechanics perform a wide variety of airframe repairs, including sheet metal construction and repair, wing and control surface rebuilding and more.
- Avionics – We install, troubleshoot and repair a range of avionics, including those from Honeywell, Rockwell Collins, Garmin and others.
- Detailing – We offer complete interior and exterior detailing services for all aircraft, including lavatory and gallery sanitation and brightwork metal polishing.
- Powerplants – We offer complete engine line maintenance, including removal and reinstallation, rigging, engine reseals and more.
- Parts – CAM keeps a large inventory of the most commonly used components and we can obtain most other parts overnight.
- Inspections – CAM is certified to perform all FAA-required inspections, including annual and pre-purchase inspections.
- CAM is available 24/7 for the transient customer.